You would almost think I’d forgotten how to use this thing.
Holy shit, a new post. Don’t wet yourself!
It is 4/27/05. I have been more busy than I thought a person could possibly be and still survive. School, two jobs, dance, homework, etc. I fit it all in, but barely. Sleep is still nice. Speaking of, I need to stop at Starbucks on my way to school. 3.5 hours just doesn’t quite cut it.
So, recap of the past 2 months:
– I auditioned for, and made it into, the Balleraena Dance Company.
– I am working at Claire’s and Abercrombie, both “about 10 hours a week”, which adds up to about 45 ><
– I have two weeks of classes left before finals, and then three weeks off from school.
– I have two weeks of dance classes left before dance recital.(!)
– I’m flying home from May 22nd to June 4th, and of all of the above, this is what I’m most excited for.
I suppose I should get going. I didn’t finish my review questions lastnight, so I have to do them this morning at school.
>>> Random thought: If we say lastnight as one word, why don’t we say thismorning as one word as well? Do we even say lastnight as one word?
Ok. Keep it up, Mandy!