A bulleted update, I saw one done and it looked like fun!
- Brock and I registered at Target on Friday. We had a lot of fun! … That’s not totally true. At first it sucked, because we couldn’t find anything we wanted. Then we had a blast picking out kitchen stuff and patio furniture. Then we got tired, and wanted to leave, so it was no fun again. But over all, it was great.
- We bought our wedding bands! Very exciting. They are beautiful, I can’t wait.
- I lost my glasses. Completely lost, and I have no contacts left. I have an eye appointment for Thursday. Here comes the $$$.
- We went to the sunrise service at church on Sunday. It was absolutely beautiful. Parts made me cry. I’d like to share a little, but I’ll do it later.
- I am getting married in 103 days.
- Brock and I are getting engagement portraits done some time this month. I will share!
Funny, I thought I should do a bulleted update because I had so many things to share. Looks like not many! I will add more as I think of them.