Getting To Know Your Friends
1. What is your occupation? Diagnostic Medical Sonographer – at an OB/GYN clinic. (Ultrasound)
2. What color are your socks right now? White with pink toes and heels.,
3. What are you listening to right now? The radio on the overhead speaker. “Every breath you take”
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A pink lady apple. Yummy!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Heck yes! My cooper is a stick.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? It’s been a while since I’ve been on the phone.
Do you like the person who sent this to you? I do like her! I worry
about her, she’s busy and stressed out, and sad sometimes. Lani, I
8. How old are you today? 24.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ballet. It’s a sport.
10. What is your favorite drink? Water.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Every couple of months. I would like to quit though.
12. Favorite food(s)? Umm… anything home cooked. Baked potatoes are up there.
13. What was the last movie you watched? “Enchanted.” Cute, but goofy.
14. Favorite day of the year? They’re all just days. I like Sundays, but they’re all good.
15. How do you vent anger? I usually sulk. Until I blow up, and then I cry.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved dolls… cabbage patch kids, baby alive, all of them.
17. What is your favorite season? Summer… the hotter the better.
18. Hugs or Kisses? Definitely both.
19. Cherries or Blueberries – Cherries!
20. Do you want your friends to comment their answers? Sure, why not?
21. Who is the most likely to respond? Um… I hope Mirandasuzanne and Mustangsally.
22. Who is least likely to respond? Dan, and David.
23. Living where? Charlotte, NC.
24. When was the last time you cried? Um… I think I cried watching Stargate SG-1 the other day.
25. What is on the floor of your closet? Jeans that are too clean to wash, haven’t been put up yet.
26. Who is the blogging friend you have had the longest? Dee!
27. What did you do last night? Grocery shopped, cooked, and watched the new CSI.
28. Favorite smell? Clean Brock.
29. What inspires you? Dreams of the future, very intelligent people… happiness inspires me.
30. What are you most afraid of? Um. Infertility? And losing people I care about. I hate alone.
31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese.
32. Favorite dog breed(s)? I like labs… Flint is an Australian Shepherd. I also LOVE Shetland Sheepdogs (Shelties!)
33. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
34. How many states have you lived in? Three.
35. What is your favorite way to relax? I like to cuddle. De-stresses me.