Just for fun…
This little ditty has been going around Facebook. Interesting, because a Xanga friend (but not Facebook friend) of mine got tagged, and a few days later I did as well. Here’s what I posted:
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are required to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1. Born and raised a proud Canadian! (All my Canadian friends know this, and most of my American ones do too.)
2. My biggest fear in life has always been that I would never be able to get pregnant.
3. I have two older brothers, and didn’t really realize that I was a girl until high school. Even then, I wasn’t very good at it. It took a few years of college for me to figure out hair, makeup, and behavior. Thanks, guys.
4. My first real passion was reading books. I always wish I had kept track of all of the books I have read.
5. I hate wearing socks.
6. I grew up with little money, and rarely had the opportunity to go ‘shopping’… now, consequently, I spend FAR too much money when I go shopping, and always regret it afterwards!
7. Facebook has allowed me to become friends with people I knew before, but never KNEW before… and I’m so thankful for it.
8. I have never gone more than a few months at any time in my life without owning a pet.
9. My dream dog is a chocolate lab.
10. I wish I could be a stay at home mom more than anything else. Close second is my goal to go back to school, and apply to med school – I would like to be a perinatologist.
11. I am a naturally untidy person, but I find myself getting more and more concerned about cleanliness and presentation as I get older.
12. I do not like to try new things.
13. Some of the very best friends I have made in my life started out as patients of mine in my line of work.
14. I ALWAYS talk more than I think I should, more than I want to, and yet find myself unable to shut the heck up.
15. I miss my family so much sometimes, (ALL OF THEM) I wonder what the heck I’m doing so many thousands of miles away.
16. The best friend I have in the world has always been my best friend – since infancy – and remains so through all obsticles… distance, time, disagreements. I can’t imagine my life without knowing that she’s there for me.
17. I don’t have a favorite flower.
18. I hate R rated movies, for all sorts of reasons.
19. I am seriously, desperately attracted to my husband. I never thought I would be lucky enough to be with someone that I honestly didn’t feel good enough to be with, nor pretty enough to be seen with. I feel shivers every time he smiles at me.
20. I find doing laundry relaxing.
21. I absolutely love photography, and wish to be better at it in all ways. I want to buy better quality equipment, I want to take classes, and I want to hang up more of the pictures that I take in my house.
22. I am good at almost every video game I try. (Thanks again, boys.)
23. I don’t like to cook, but I LOVE to bake… I’m not very good at it. Every now and then, something turns out great. My favorite treat to make is carrot cake from scratch with cream cheese icing.
24. I miss going ice skating. No one here does it.
25. I like to offer the most honest compliments I can to others, as I think it’s important for people to hear things others might be afraid to say. A compliment costs me nothing, yet can make YOUR whole day.
I love reading these from other people, but they are fairly difficult for me to write. Took me a while to think of 25. Oh well… Fun!